Saudi Kabsah recipe with high protein honey mustard protein balls
The low in calories, the mouth-watering recipe of the honey-mustard crisps is formulated to cut off the craving for unhealthy comfort foods that typically have adverse effects on one’s heath.
Rich in Pea Protein, a natural source of all essential amino acids, Get A Crisp Mind supports the central nervous system and contributes to mental acuity and stress resistance. The unique antioxidant formula works to protect from accelerated ageing while promoting collagen production, elasticity, and cell vitality
One package of Beyond Resilience honey mustard crisps
1 kg of chicken
3 tablespoons of tomato paste
A tablespoon of
¼ teaspoon of
3 cups of
Half a cup of
Loomi (dried lemon)
10 cloves cardamom
1 cinnamon stick
3 pods of green pepper
4 cloves of garlic
1) Put the oil in a saucepan and put the saucepan over medium heat, then add the onions and garlic and stir until the onions become soft.
2) Add pepper and loomi and saute them until the onions turn golden.
3) Add tomato paste and stir until it becomes a little dry, then add the spices and chopped tomatoes and leave the mixture on the fire a little.
4) Add the chicken and immerse it in the water, then cover the pot and leave it on a medium heat until it is completely cooked.
5) Lift the chicken and let the broth boil vigorously, then add the rice and let it boil vigorously for several minutes, then cover the pot and leave it on low heat for thirty minutes until it is completely cooked.
1) Put the chicken in a wide tray and wipe its surface with a small amount of tomato paste, then sprinkle an amount of turmeric and heat a grill
2) Oven and grill the chicken, then set aside.
3) Put the rice in a serving dish, put the chicken on top of it and decorate it with Beyond Resilience honey mustard crisps, then serve